to reinforce its Robotic Process Automation team.
Work location: Liège or Hasselt
Period: 3 months (renewable)
What would my responsibilities be?
• Perform business process analysis and write documentation / business requirements
• Design RPA solutions (screens, workflows, services, data models, ...)
• Develop automation scripts in the robotic automation tool chosen by Blueprism by respecting the internal good practices of development
• Perform tests and debugging of developments and automations
• Ensure maintenance and good performance of developments and automations
Which profile should I have?
• You have an IT-oriented degree
• You develop solutions that have a strong business value
• You have a Bluesprism experience or at least an experience in VB .NET programming
• You have an analytical profile and are rigorous
• You have programming experience in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and / or software package development.
• Previous experience in the world of insurance is a plus.
• You are able to collaborate with other teams (process optimization) and are business-oriented
• You have perfect knowledge of French or Dutch. Knowledge of the other language is an asset.
• Knowledge of English is an asset