in Brussel zijn we op zoek naar een Test Analyst.
- Join the IFRS917 project aiming at implementing the IFRS9 and IFRS17 standards for Credendo (including its subsidiaries);
- Be responsible for designing and running tests on a series of data provider services (ETL).
- Analyze the results, and report observations to the analysis and development team.
- To be successful you should have an interest in understanding what is behind the data, to ability to plan and organize a testing campaign, the capability to run thorough tests, and the ability to store, keep track and analyze the results.
- Ultimately should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and basic knowledge of software programming and BI (ETL).
- Based in Brussels
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work both with Business and IT stakeholders;
- Study the IFRS917 project architecture landscape, process steps and functional specifications;
- Work with IFRS917 B.I. Analyst to understand the scope and kind of data which are needed for IFRS17.
- Design the dimensional model;
- Define and implement the ETL to extract/transform the data from the operational systems or other sources and load them into the IFRS917 SAP BW;
- Define and implement quality control (at different stages, through dashboards or other measures);
- Communicates progress to Project management in a structured and clear way.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Demonstrated ability to work within large-scale complex projects;
- Understand the technical and regulatory requirements and work closely with the various project stakeholders;
- Experience with Business Intelligence domain and solutions;
- Extensive System analysis and implementation experience (ETL, dimensional model), ideally within a financial institution or financial software organization (5 years);
- Experience with SAP solution: FICO, BW, Data Services…;
- Proven ability to deliver Technical specifications;
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills;
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
Project experience in one or more of the following areas: large scale SAP rollouts (FICO, BW…), IFRS and/or Solvency 2.