The Group encompasses two major transmission system operators (TSOs) in two European regions: Transmission in Belgium and 50Hertz Transmission, one of the four German TSOs in northeast Germany.
Both TSOs operate at the heart of the European electricity system as they provide vital links between the various electricity producers and their 30 million end users. The Group’s high voltage network, with its intricately meshed 18,600 km grid, transports the electricity generated by the producers to the distribution system operators and major industrial consumers. In addition, interconnectors with several neighboring countries allow electricity trade in wider European energy markets.
As member of a team working on a solution to help our controlling department in forecasting and financial closing, we are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer! You will ensure that the developed solution is desirable and above all easily useable for the financial experts, and helps them to save time and identify problems in the process as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
The mission will last 12 weeks. You start in October 2020.
- Lead or co-lead workshops on functional framing, ideation and co-design with business and users, or even on an ad hoc basis for user tests and focus groups
- Collecting user needs and collecting user feedback throughout the project by implementing appropriate research methods (on-site observations, interviews, user tests, surveys, etc.)
- Designing the personas
- Identify use cases, define and formalize user itineraries or make recommendations for improvement to existing itineraries
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Realize wireframes and produce clickable functional prototypes with mocked data
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas, concepts and interactions for development
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Carry out permanent monitoring of new uses
- At least 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer preferably in digital agency including a significant design project in an Agile context
- Excellent in UX, design thinking and lean startup methodologies
- Proven experience in front-end UX/UI digital channel implementations like application development, web solutions and business support systems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Experienced & Familiar with Sketch, Axure, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field : Visual Design/Business/IT, or similar through experience
- Creative, autonomous, empathic, team player and result driven
- User-focused, analytical and have strong verbal, visual design, written and verbal communication skill
- Fluent in English. NL and FR are a plus