- You are the first point of contact within the ICT department for all users with regard to incidents;
- You are responsible for the handling of incidents, their management and registration;
- You are responsible for the installation of workstations, smartphones, tablets and participate in implementation projects, both technical and applicative.
- You analyze reported 'Incidents', 'Service Requests' and 'Problems' and try to resolve them before escalating to the operations and/or Applications delivery departments;
- You follow up on both technical and functionally related 'Incidents', 'Service Requests' and 'Problems' and offer long-term solutions;
- You will work on the implementation, maintenance and management of a support tool that is ITIL oriented.
- You support the end users by writing work instructions and providing user training.
- You work together with a colleague from another department to create file structures and create user rights.
- You work on building and maintaining a knowledge base.
- Open communication
- Personal touch
- Trusthworthy partner
- 10+ years recruitment experience
- Accurate invoice payment
- Long term partnership
In a business of faceless middlemen, this was truly an honest and hands-on approach. Itenium helped me launch my career to the next level, thanks guys! read more
Itenium didn't flinch when I requested a dream job, a well paid challenge with modern technology and minimal commute time. Being true-bred software developers themselves, they can instinctively sense what's a good opportunity and what's not. They delivered insight into the job market, offered choice and advice based on experience, and always paid on time. What more can you expect, in a business of faceless middlemen, this was truly an honest and hands-on approach. Itenium helped me launch my career to the next level, thanks guys!