Manager to coordinate the GO LIVE of a new insurance product.
Objective of the function: prepare and support the new product and new organisational model roll-out with the business departments.
Coordinate and support the rollout of the new product and new
organisational model with different business departments
• Facilitate sessions on alignment of processes and procedures, organisation and roles
• Manage resources and staff to support project schedules
• Produce and maintain accurate project schedules
• Manage complete project financial cycle
• Track and report project finances
• Prepare monthly progress reports
• Evaluate labour cost and manpower requirements against budget constraints
• Maintain document control systems
• Coordinate with the technical Project Managers to align Go live planning and manage risks and dependencies with the new digital value chain
Extravert profile with straight forward and hands-on mentality
• Good communication and motivation skills
• New product and new organisational model roll-out experience
• Project and change management proven knowledge
• Experience in the Insurance sector (business side)
Domains of expertise
• IT and Digital
• Project Manager 5y.
• Project Manager Officer 5y.
Change Management 5y.
• PMBOK 5y.
• Prince 2 5y.
• PMBoK 5y.
• PRINCE2 5y.