Functional Analyst - Tester
The Functional Analyst with strong analytical skills
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in the role of Functional analyst.
proven experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, impact analysis
the writing of business rules, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria.
proven experience with known deliverables like domain models, logical
component diagrams, sequence diagrams, object diagrams, design patterns, UML,
data flow diagrams, …
the expertise with analysis in an service oriented environment (web
services, integration automation, API interfaces, …).
- Has a good English knowledge (French is a plus)
- Has the ability to rapidly understand the Partena business context.
- Is also responsible for the testing and validation of the application.
- Will be part of an Agile team (scrum) that develops Clienttools to manage the
en HR-activities, used by internal and external clients.
- A conceptual thinker with excellent problem solving capabilities but the pragmatic ability to get things done.
The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Having knowledge/expertise in the payroll business is a serious plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to be able to align with business owners, architects, developers and testers.
- Being able to challenge the requirements in a constructive way.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Has to be familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- Think – act – result driven mentality
- Having a good SQL knowledge
- Personal skills: pro-activity, supporting, result driven, key player, a deadline is a challenge, quality, passion
- Has proven experience in tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio, AQT, ALM tools like MS TFS, and test tools like MTM is a plus
- You speak Dutch or French and you understand both
- Your English is good
You really have to contact us if
- The above description is a perfect match
- You have a good sense of humor
- You like teamwork
- you can act decisively
- You provide solutions
- You respect your colleagues and are able to make compromises