Lengthabout 39 weeks
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Leading the IT stream of an SAP-based MPR application development and rollout (30% to 50% - 6 to 10 days / month)
- Coordination of smaller (< €100k) Supply Chain projects - Supply Chain Planning, Logistics/warehousing, etc… (30% to 45%)
- Management of portfolio of supply chain operational projects – mostly planning of projects for the following quarters based on resource availability and demand backlog (5%)
- MUST HAVE - Experienced IT Project Manager in Application design/development/rollout– knowledge of IT PM methodologies PMI and Agile/Scrum
- MUST HAVE - Strong knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics
- DESIRABLE – Experience in portfolio management (portfolio of IT projects)
- MUST HAVE – Interpersonal skills, autonomous/self-starter, strong stakeholder management skills.
Senior IT Project Manager
The ideal candidate has experience with SAP MM & SAP WM
Full time (Mon-Fri)
Duration: likely to be at least 9 months, through 3-month renewable contracts
Location: Zaventem, Belgium. No remote work.