Technical skills are, as much as communication skills, the founding building blocks for any succesful project
HR officer / Office Manager - Vlaanderen/Brussel
About UsItenium is dynamically growing through the years, and we are in the process of adding more support to our employees and to the company.
We are a high-tech company with IT-consultants who are very passionate about their job and willing to keep improving their personal and professional skillset. We believe there is only one direction which is: FORWARD.
As we expand our departments, we want to add someone who can be the driving force behind our people and office! If you plan to start your new year with a bang, let's talk!
Rockstar HR officer/ office manager neededYou will be the first point of contact for our employees if they have any questions (on employee benefits, payroll, their career path,…) and yes, sometimes even frustrations. We need someone who doesn't just listen to them, but someone who hears them and makes them feel that they have a voice. A great communicator and listener who knows how to break the ice.
You will be involved in our recruitment activities and will take care of the full onboarding of new colleagues to make them feel welcome as of day 1 and to set them up for success in their new role.
- Are you also a facilitator? Part of the job is also you being responsible for making sure that we have enough office stock to accommodate our day-to-day business needs. Someone who also has a knack for finding the best restaurants that can cater to our stomachs during our events.
- You will also be doing some organizing of our events, from the venue down to the food and the funny jokes
- Do you know people? You're someone who knows their way around town. From rental office spaces, best venues for our parties and best service providers for our needs.
And last but not the least, you have to be someone who is passionate about managing and structuring the office. You make it the point where you run everything as if it's also your own, so you don't miss any detail, big or small. The need to always make it work runs in your blood.
We're looking for someone who
- Has an HR and office management background
- Works accurately with an eye to detail
- Works in an autonomous way
- Is resourceful
- Has experience organizing events
- Is an effective communicator, values integrity and approachability
- Has experience with hiring and onboarding employees
- Loves variation and can assist where needed
It's a plus to
- Speak French in addition to Dutch and English who are a must
- Be able to scan CVs for quality
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers
- Eco Vouchers
- Hospital & Group insurance
- 26 holidays (6 ADV)