- As analyst you will be working on the further evolution of the scale-up application portfolio as well as propagating the solution within the customer.
- Knowledge of supply chain and the production steps within the steelmaking process are added values
- You are able to capture new needs / functionality through documentation, legacy applications and/or interaction with the client./business.
- To capture all this in a detailed document, analyze it and be able to translate this into user-stories.
- You are the contact for business and able to supply new IT solutions supporting and/or optimizing the business processes
- You have a general knowledge of a wide range of technologies and methodologies. In a first phase this will be concentrated around : C#, VB.NET, Angular, HTML, WPF, WCF, Entitiy Framework, SQLServer, XML,TFS, OO, Visual Studio, … You can inspire developers and make the team work optimally
- Over time you will be able to lead projects and decide on the correct priorities
- You know the principles of the Agile / Scrum methodology
- It is possible you will be a member of a “guard-duty” team.
- You are an analyst with a pragmatic approach
- You see yourself functioning in an industrial environment
- You are up-to-date concerning the new trends in software development and are eager to continuously widen your competences.
- You are receptive for new knowledge and ideas, even outside your knowledge-domain.
- You are able to think creatively and out-of-the box while providing solutions
- You are stress resistent
- You have good social skills and able to fluently integrate into new and existing teams
- Your knowledge of Dutch English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking).