Junior TEST ENGINEER
The software Test Engineer is responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of the product test solution. They shall use industry standard test tools to develop manual and possible automated tests in an SAP and webbased environment.
They will work in a multi-disciplined team to uncover and debug problems. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring product requirements are captured
- Evaluates, maintains and improves Testing approach within the project together with the integrator
- Facilitates the development and implementation of testing department standards in …
- Develops project deliverables including test cases, test procedures together with the integrator
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using CBTA
Identify, record, Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and document thoroughly and track bugs
Liaise with internal teams (streams, business analysts, product manager) and external teams to clarify issues found.
- Trains and supports the resources for testing execution and provides knowledge transfer
- Reports the test execution progress within the projects
Knowledge on software quality assurance and development
- Solution manager knowledge for testing purpose
Domains of expertise
• IT and Digital
• Test Analyst 1y.
• Functional & Technical Tester1y.
• Test Engineer 1y.
• SAP 1y.
Dutch, English, French